Listen To My Podcast


" My best for the Highest "

Thursday, December 16, 2010

With Every Breath.

1 Corinthians 2:9 (The Nessage).
That’s why we have this Scripture text:
No one’s ever seen or heard anything like this,
Never so much as imagined anything quite like it—
What God has arranged for those who love him.


I picked up an older recording of the Melbourne Staff Songsters the other week and listened intently to the songs as I looked for some further inspiration and some further guidance for lifes journey.

As with many, many other times, when I've stopped to take time out just to listen, New words hit me again in a song "I Will Worship You".

This song is new to me ( but not to those who went to Echuca -as I found it in your repertoire).

What a timely reminder - yet again - that with every breath, word and thought, Jesus should be worshipped. That's not any easy ask. Our plans sometimes move us in a direction that takes us out of a meaningful relationship with God, and sometimes other factors test our faith in Jesus and our commitment to all things Christian.

I thank God again for this reminder to keep my focus on Him even if things aren't going according to plan.


With every breath that I'm given,
With every word that is formed,
With every thought I consider,
I will worship you my Lord.

No eye sees Heaven clearly,
No ear can even hear,
No mind begin to dream of
what God in love's prepared.
For those who love him deeply,
For those who keep his word,
For those whose walk is humble,
For those he loves.

With every breath that I'm given,
With every word that is formed,
With every thought I consider,
I will worship you my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment