Listen To My Podcast


" My best for the Highest "

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Confidence in the future

I found this in my devotions and shared it with a friend - I thought it would be good to add it to my Blog.

To be certain of God means that we are uncertain in all our ways, not knowing what tomorrow may bring. This is generally expressed with a sigh of sadness, but should be an expression of breathless anticipation. We are uncertain of the next step, but we are certain of God. As soon as we abandon ourselves to God and do the task He has placed closest to us, He begins to fill our lives with surprises.


How awesome is the line - "but should be an expression of breathless anticipation" ??

I certainly hadn't thought of it like this before.......

I hope it gives you some confidence in your future too - as it did me when I read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment