Listen To My Podcast


" My best for the Highest "

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Supplying your needs

What ever your "need" is this week, take some time to reflect on these words - again not mine, but something to take into the week.!


In this quiet place with you I bow before your throne
I bare the deepest part of me to you and you alone
I keep no secrets for there is no thought you have not know
I bring my best and all the rest to you and lay them down

With all my heart I want to love you Lord
And live my life each day to know you more
All that is in me is yours completely
I'll serve you only with all my heart


You faithfully supply my needs according to your plan
So help me Lord to seek your face before I seek your hand
And trust you know what's best for me when I don't understand
Then follow in obedience in ev'ry circumstance

With all my heart I want to love you Lord
And live my life each day to know you more
All that is in me is yours completely
I'll serve you only with all my heart



I feel verse 2 is very much needed for me and some others that I know in my "social circle"

May God supply your needs - trust in Him and spend some time on your knees (see James 4 vs 10 (The Message) )

Let God know you are willing and available - and pray...

All that is in me is yours completely
I'll serve you only with all my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment