Listen To My Podcast


" My best for the Highest "

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Priorities

Over the past several months I have been trying to get back to basics in my prayer life, devotions, reading (and listening) with the aim to prioritise my daily walk and service with/for God.

I have been reminded that I should bring my best and all the rest to God and lay them down before him.

I am continually reminded of the verse from James 4:10 (The Message)
Get down on your knees before the Master; it’s the only way you’ll get on your feet.

I know he is faithful in supplying my needs on a daily basis - My priority should be - to seek His face BEFORE I seek His plan for my life.

In this quiet place with you I bow before your throne
I bare the deepest part of me to you and you alone
I keep no secrets for there is no thought you have not know
I bring my best and all the rest to you and lay them down

With all my heart I want to love you Lord
And live my life each day to know you more
All that is in me is yours completely
I'll serve you only with all my heart

You faithfully supply my needs according to your plan
So help me Lord to seek your face before I seek your hand
And trust you know what's best for me when I don't understand
Then follow in obedience in every circumstance

With all my heart I want to love you Lord
And live my life each day to know you more
All that is in me is yours completely
I'll serve you only with all my heart


Lord help me to trust you more each day,
Thank you for supplying my daily needs,
Forgive me for putting my priorities before yours,
May my life and service be acceptable to you,
May all glory, honour and praise be yours
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment