Listen To My Podcast


" My best for the Highest "

Monday, June 28, 2010

Incomparable

I have said on several occasions that God has been faithful through this stage of my journey and looking back, he has always been there in the journey of life so far.

It is difficult to put into words how I feel about this fact and songs previously "Blogged" about have been a source reflection, comfort and inspiration.

I listened to another CD this week and found a great song written by Nathan Rowe (Aust) which adds great words to a great tune to sum up my feelings today.

Who is like my Lord
No one is as mighty as You
All creation roars
You're so beautiful

No one can compare
to Your awesome splendor Father
Every knee shall fall
You're so holy Lord

Incomparable
Mighty and powerful
Lord You're so wonderful
Beyond compare
You are faithful
Holy and merciful
Lord You're so beautiful
Beyond compare
My Lord

So beautiful
So wonderful
Incomparable
You are Lord.

Comfort:
Heavenly Father, I know that You are the only reason why I live. I will follow Your command to step out of my comfort zone, or leave behind what is familiar to me for I know that You will not leave me nor forsake me. Thank you Lord that You will provide everything that I need and continue to provide me as You have promised in Your Word.

Matthew 7:7-8
7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
8 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened

No comments:

Post a Comment