Listen To My Podcast


" My best for the Highest "

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

7 Days in isolation


Well, Swine Flu... What's that all about ??

Today we were notified that Imogens class has to be quarantined for 7 days due to a student being diagnosed with Swine Flu.

Not only the students, but parents as well.

I can now start my extended holiday in isolation with the family in our Town House. Small and Cosy ?? What will each day bring ?? I would expect we will be over each other by day 2.

It will give us some time for reflection on the things of life and maybe bring 1 more new life into the world too.
-
Here's hoping for an "enjoyable" isolation.
-
The King of love my shepherd is,
Whose goodness faileth never;
I nothing lack if I am his
And he is mine for ever.
Henry Williams Baker (1821-77)

No comments:

Post a Comment