Listen To My Podcast


" My best for the Highest "

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 4 - Nothing to fear

We have survived another day. Feeling relaxed and well. Nothing much completed today - but isn't that was Saturdays are for ??

Still no addition to the family with time ticking away to "due date". Stubborn comes to mind.. Not sure where that comes from ?

Saw a friends comment on Face book about the will of God.. Some choruses came to mind that talk on this subject - Not an easy one for most of us to think about - we tend to go through life thinking about our will and what we want. Being a christian is not easy and sometimes we forget that others are more important than ourselves and doing Gods will should be paramount!


Doing the will of God
Doing the will of God
The best thing I know in this world below is doing the will of God.

Sweet will of God, still fold me closer, Till I am wholly lost in Thee.

At thy feet I bow adorning
Bending low and lower still
Giving up my all to follow, just to do my Masters will
Giving up my all to follow, just to do my Masters will


No comments:

Post a Comment