Listen To My Podcast


" My best for the Highest "

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 1 - Almost complete

So far so good. All is well in the "No Go Zone".

We are all well and showing no signs of Swine Flu. Still expected to be quarantined for some time to come, although some restrictions maybe lifted. Imogen has been tested - expect results later in the week. We will lay low for the rest of the week and see what happens.

I have worked from home all day and the Boss has given me whatever time I need at home - Good idea, don't want to spread anything around (rumour, fear and trepidation).

At least I have been able to help around the house (between e-mails) and Nat's had a reasonably restful day.

We have received many calls, e-mails, Facebook messages, offers of supermarket runs and even a food (cake) parcel. All of which we are very grateful for and we are lucky to have people who care and put our needs before theirs.



I'm looking forward to spending some (quality?) time with the family and prepare the way for the new addition to the family - Was hoping it would be sooner rather than later - but now not so sure !

Maybe an early night and a sleep in tomorrow is in order (fingers crossed).


Thanks again for the kind thoughts

Lord make me like You
Please make me like You
You are a servant
Make me one too
O Lord I am willing
Do what You must do
To make me like You Lord
Just make me like You

No comments:

Post a Comment