Listen To My Podcast


" My best for the Highest "

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 1 - The journey begins


A reasonable night had by all with coughing from 1 room and very little movement from the other womb.


Imogen's off to the Doctors this morning for tests - Maddison wanted to go too. I would expect test results by later this week or early next week - fingers crossed.


I'm not sure how the day will pan out - I have work that needs to be done from home, but a little restricted in what I can achieve. Thankfully Internet, E-mail and Mobile Phones all operational.

Many thoughts go through my head whilst trying to get to sleep - this issue I blame God and The Salvos for (in a good way!).


Music is ispirational and comes from God and The Salvation Army has a wealth of music that is used to inspire, uplift and comfort.


Last night was no different.......



When shall I come unto the healing waters?
Lifting my heart, I cry to thee my prayer.
Spirit of peace, my comforter and healer,
In whom my springs are found, let my soul meet thee there.
-
From a hill I know,
Healing waters flow;
O rise, Immanuel's tide,
And my soul overflow!


Albert Osborn (1886-1967)

No comments:

Post a Comment