Listen To My Podcast


" My best for the Highest "

Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 3 - Still no issues

Day 3 draws to an end with much work completed from the laptop at home. I think I have acheived more in the last couple of days as the disruptions were minimal (even with a 5 y.o. and 3 y.o.)


No results in as yet - Imogen is fine. No symptoms for any of us. Will be let out of isolation soon.


Nat's still resting up for the new arrival and has had a quiet day at home too. We are hoping for some movement soon as Nat's mum has arrived to assist where she can. Any help is appreciated.


I have been led of late to check out some of the passages higlighted in my "old" Bible. I came accross some interesting verses highlighted some time ago (I'm talking years) and still find the relevance amazing.


I also have signed on as a follow of TC Speak (Blog) and noticed a heading "Knowing You" which is one of the songs that keeps getting "stuck" in my head and has again give me inspiration, comfort and strength.




All I once held dear, built my life upon,
All this world reveres and wars to own;
All I once thought gain I have counted loss,
Spent and worthless now compared to this.

CHORUS:
Knowing you, Jesus, knowing you
There is no greater thing.
You're my all, you're the best,
You're my joy, my righteousness,
And I love you Lord.


Now my heart's desire is to know you more,
To be found in you and know as yours,
To possess by faith what I could not earn
All surpassing gift of righteousness


Oh to know the power of your risen life,
And to know you in your sufferings;
To become like you in your death, my Lord,
So with you to live and never die.




One bible verse stood out 12 months ago ..


Get serious, really serious. Get down on your knees before the Master; it's the only way you'll get on your feet.
James 4 v 10 (Message)





No comments:

Post a Comment