Listen To My Podcast


" My best for the Highest "

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Future ??

What a week so far !! - Understatement of the century !!

What do you do when your future is unsure ?
What if the light at the end of the tunnel just went out ?
What happens when plans are thrown up side down and you don't now where to begin ?

A quote form my devotional reading "My Utmost" says;

When I stop telling God what I want, He can freely work His will in me without any hindrance.

Well it's time again to let God have is way - sure enough I don't have a clue !

As long as you maintain your own personal interests and ambitions, you cannot be completely aligned or identified with God's interests. This can only be accomplished by giving up all your personal plans once and for all, and by allowing God to take you directly into His purpose for the world.

Well, my plans, ambitions and future is up for the taking... God, they're all yours !

No comments:

Post a Comment