Listen To My Podcast


" My best for the Highest "

Monday, August 2, 2010

God Will Make A Way.

Ephesians 3:20 (The Message).
God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.

I am constantly reminded that God has a plan for us.  He has our best interests at heart and has everything under control.

This week I have been at the receiving end of God's providential care and I feel so warm and fuzzy inside that I can't wait to share some of my experience with others.

I have seen God's hand in my life and that of my family and as I can see some good times ahead.  I can't thank God enough for his love, power and strength - It was this that helped me get through each day - even when I could see no way forward.

God will make a way,
Where there seems to be no way.
He works in ways we cannot see,
He will make a way for me.
He will be my guide,
Hold me closely to His side.
With love and strength for each new day,
He will make a way, He will make a way.

This journey is far from over (I hope) - Lord help me to rely more deeply on you.  I ask for guidance, strength and patience.  Lord continue your work in and through me - make me all I can be - for you.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment