Listen To My Podcast


" My best for the Highest "

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Someone Cares.

How Great Is Our God  *sing with me*

I found another song that speaks on Psalm 139 (as previously Blogged), but this time the words of the chorus are AMAZING!

You have searched me lord, you know my thoughts today.
You are familiar with my actions and my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue, you know what I will say before I have begun,
You know what I will think or say.

I can't escape, you're everywhere.
You're knowledge of me is so deep and yet you care.
Examine me,
Lord keep me true, so close to you,
Lord lead me in the way everlasting.

You created me, my inmost being Lord.
O how I praise you for your works so wonderful.
You saw the days ordained for me,
My future in your hands.
It's hard to comprehend how precious are your thoughts to me.

I can't escape, - you're everywhere.
You're knowledge of me is so deep and yet you care.
Examine me,
Lord keep me true, so close to you,
Lord lead me in the way everlasting.
(Skye Parkinson)

I just cannot get past the words;

You're knowledge of me is so deep - and yet you care.

God is awesome - He sees our flaws and imperfections, our "stuff ups" and our mistakes - and yet He still cares!

This is too good to keep to oneself - It needs to be shared.

Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment